What is Number Porting?
If you have a Non-Geographic 0800/0845/0844/0871/03 and 01/02 number then you can move (or ‘Port’) your number to us . We have porting agreements with several carriers so will have no problem porting your number to us.
If you port your number to us you will benefit from -
Save 50% on your current providers charges
Earn a larger rebate on your 0844 & 0871 numbers
No disruption to your service during the porting process
Access to an online portal to manage your number/s including re-targets
Monthly call statistics
What should you do next?
Budget Numbers manage the porting process, however make sure that you -
- Download the Porting form Budget Numbers Porting Form
- Fill in the Customer Information section with Company name, Address, Account
- Enter your number(s) to be ported with the target numbers
- Sign, date & print the form on your company headed paper
- Fax the authorisation letter, porting form and recent invoice/bill from your current supplier to 03333 222 124
We contact your existing provider for you and will submit your porting request for you.
Numbers take around 2 weeks to port.